Rose, a Brown Baby's First Doll and Rattle, Newborn Gift, Fair Trade
Rose is one of those unique gifts for a newborn Brown Baby that is not only good for the baby, but also good for the giver.
For the child, it is a hand made, knitted cotton and polyester baby's first doll, that has interesting textures for baby's exploring fingers, and a gentle baby rattle inside that helps stimulate development of both 'eye tracking' and 'cause and effect.'
For the gift giver, it's newborn baby gift that is attractive, useful, inexpensive and Fair Trade certified. Babies put their first toys in their mouths, this knit baby's first doll is machine washable.
- Safe from Birth - 0 months and older
- Approximately 7 inches tall.
- Suitable for all Brown, Biracial, Hispanic or Multicultural children.
- As they are handmade, they will vary slightly - each one is unique.
- Machine washable cotton and polyester with gentle plastic rattle.
- Stimulates baby's development.
- Also Available: a Black Baby Version.
We Also Recommend
My First Doll Rose, medium size, A Soft Plush First Doll by Kaloo of France