African American or Black Dancing Ballerina Musical Jewelry Box
Our music box jewelry holders for girls featuring a Black dancing ballerina have been best sellers for years and years and are the perfect gifts for any Black or Brown little girl.
The adorable key wound musical jewelry boxes feature beautiful black ballerinas in the art surrounding the box and a Black Ballerina twirling and dancing as the music plays inside. They make great gifts anytime but are especially popular Christmas gifts.
Our popular design "Little Queen" features 'Gold Foil' printing and highlights the artwork: four beautiful Black ballerinas dancing their way around the four sides of the music box. *Please Note: 2 drawer version currently unavailable due to supply chain issues.
When you are looking for the perfect gift for a Black or Brown child - Afro-American, Desi, Biracial, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Latinx - regardless of which racial or cultural heritage she comes from - you can't go wrong with these musical jewelry boxes!
- Old fashioned key wind musical jewelry box plays Swan Lake while Black ballerina 'dances.'
- Doll is on a spring platform, pops up when lid is lifted.
- Heavy duty glossy paper over particle board, 'velvet' touch cardboard lining, brass hinges and clasp.
- When Box is opened the ballerina stands up and starts to turn with the music.
- 6 inches long x 4 1/4 wide x 3 1/4 inches tall.
- CARB compliant; Lead free, Non phthalate.
- Comes in a cardboard box for easy gift wrapping.
- Every Music Box is tested before shipping!
- We do not warranty the key wind mechanisms. Tell your children: "Do not twist the ballerina, do not over-wind nor back wind the key!"
These music boxes can be gift-wrapped. It's only $4.99. To add, please click here.
WARNING! Choking hazard: May contain small parts, not for children under 3 years.