Dream a Little Dream, a Black Baby's Very First Doll and Softest Lovey
A Black Baby's first doll doesn't have to look pretty, but it does have to be soft, cuddly, and have different textures she can explore with her mouth and fingers. In other words, a first doll should be more of a lovey than a doll.
But if it is pretty... say as beautiful as these Dream a Little Dream lovey dolls, that's a bonus, because as she continues to carry it through her first year and into her second, she will start to look at it more as a pretty Black doll, and that 'Black beauty' will reflect well on her self esteem and burgeoning imagination and creativity.
- Safe starting from age 0+
- 10 inches long
- Multiple textures and colors to interest babies.
- Cute feature: A little label sewn into the dolls dress where you can put your child's name or initials.
- Vinyl face is scented.
- No BPAs or phthalates.
- Machine Wash and Dry
- Comes in an open window box, easily gift wrapped
- Designe by Corolle of France.